Category Archives: Jewish Mysticism

What Does the Kabbalah Centre Have to Offer?

Published Post author

The Kabbalah Centre is headquartered in Los Angeles, and offers a wealth of spiritual information that has helped a number of people. The facility opened its doors in 1984.

It was once believed the Kabbalah was a type of Jewish religion, and that rabbis recommended that the religion only be taught to men over the age of 40. However, Kabbalah is open to everyone, and the multi-ethnic staff at the Kabbalah Centre introduces the principles of the religion to people in a way that is easy to understand. As a result, a previous knowledge of Jewish religious texts or the Hebrew language is not necessary to start learning about Kabbalah.

Kabbalah teaches that people should seek to learn more about the Light, which is the essence of God. It is suggested that trying to get to know God Himself is too complicated for the human mind, and could lead to confusion and frustration. Kabbalah also suggests that the stories in the Bible were not literal accounts, but rather are metaphorical stories that are meant to teach important life lessons. Kabbalah also teaches the concept of 99 percent. This is the notion that the five sense can only access about 1% of what is actually real. The other 99% of reality is accessed through spirituality and intuition.

The Kabbalah Centre offers beneficial reading materials and videos for every stage of the learning process. There are also a number of courses that can be taken online, as well as items visitors can purchase from the online Kabbalah store. For more information, visit www.kabbalah.com.

March 10, 2017